Women-Children Affairs Ministry Bangladesh Job Circular 2017: Women and Children Affairs Ministry has published a job circular for various posts on May 16th, 2017. If you have completed your (Minimum) HSC in any discipline from any UGC approved reputed Public/ Private College, then at least you can apply for one of those posts. You don’t have to have any kind of previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
Women-Children Affairs Ministry Bangladesh Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 175.
- Position: Labratory Technologyst/ Accountant/ National Helpline Servie Provider/ Computer Operator/ Office Assistant.
- Published on: May 16th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: June 1st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification:
♣ Minimum HSC in any discipline from any UGC approved reputed Public/ Private College.
♣ Different post needs different qualification.
- Age Restriction: Not more than 30 years as of June 1st, 2017 (Maximum 32 years for the children of 1971 martyrs).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Not Explained.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per The Policy.
Please, Take a Careful Look at The Job Circular:
How to Apply for Women-Children Affairs Ministry Bangladesh Job Circular:
If you are interested, then you are requested to follow the instructions from the Picture (attached above) very carefully. Then apply for the post withing the deadline.
Company Contact Information:
37/3, Eschaton Garden Road,
Dhaka- 1000, Bangladesh
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–