United Finance Job Circular: United Finance Limited has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Officer (Sales, Service & Collection)’ on April 6th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. You do not need any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our fresher friends.
United Finance Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer (Sales, Service & Collection).
- Published On: April 6th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 6th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Barisal, Begumganj, Belkuchi, Bhola, Bogra, Brammanbaria, Chandpur, Chittagong, Chuadanga, Comilla, Cox`s Bazar, Chapainawabgonj, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Faridpur, Feni, Gazipur, Ishwardi, Jessore, Jhalkhathi, Joypurhat, Keraniganj, Khulna, Madaripur, Magura, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Pabna, Potuakhali, Rajbari, Rajshahi, Rangtamati, Rangpur, Satkhira, Savar, Shariatpur, Sylhet & Tangail.
- Compensation and Benefit: Performance bonus, Festival bonus & Other benefits as per Company Policy.
- Generating business as per the target provided by the branch, following the Company’s credit policy & procedure.
- Maintaining relationship with the clients and ensuring the service delivery to maximize the client’s loan limit utilization.
- Maintaining relationship with the overdue clients and ensuring collection as per provided target.
- The Candidates must have the willing to visit clients regularly & frequently as a member of sales, service & collection team.
- Should be Self-Motivated, Proactive & Target oriented.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested,
⊗ You are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account in bdjobs and you are willing to apply, click on the button below.
⊗ However; if you willing to apply directly, that is also possible. In this process, you need to go the carrer section of United Finance and apply online. Click on the button below and it will take you directly to the job circular.
After clicking on the button, search for the ‘ApplyOnline’ button in the page. Click it. Then insert your username & password. After that, your application will be submitted (if you have not registered yourself in the database of United Finance, then you have to create your user account first).
Company Contact Information:
22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue,
Karwan Bazar, Dhaka- 1215
For any inquiry, please dial: 16354 (from any mobile operator)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–