Technokit Healthcare Job Circular 2017: Technokit Healthcare Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Executive (HR & Admin)’ on March 15th, 2017. If you have completed your BBA from any recognized university, you can feel free to apply for the post. The good news of the job circular is, there is no need of any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good news for our fresher friends, who are searching for a job to start their career.
Technokit Healthcare Job Circular Description:
- Position: Executive (HR & Admin).
- Published On: March 15th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 26th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: BBA or MBA from any recognized University. The candidates with major in HRM Background will get preference.
- Gender: Both Male and Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per Company Policy.
- The key responsibility is monitoring all HR & Admin process, attendance/absence monitoring, every employee’s performance evaluation process etc.
- Supporting day to day HR operations.
- Maintaining attendance record for ensuring the office discipline & maintaining a database.
- Coordinating different department relationship, leave, attendance follow up, etc.
- Preparing & maintaining an archive of the personal folders.
- Managing employee Grievance and Disciplinary Actions.
- Ensuring proper Recruitment and Selection process.
- Candidates should be young & energetic.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are requested to apply with your complete CV, a passport size photograph, your contact number, your expected salary to the following e-mail address:
email@example.com (click on the address to send the mail from this page)
You need to apply before the deadline of application. Please, do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
Address: SEL Center (6th Floor) 29, West Panthapath,
Phone: +880-2-9115721, 9136796, 9136140
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–