SUNON International Job Circular 2017: SUNON International has published a job circular for the post of ‘Junior Officer’ on April 18th, 2017. If you have completed your MBA/ Masters/ BSC/ Diploma in Polytechnic from any reputed Public/ Private University/ Institution, then you can feel free to apply for the post. No working experience is needed applying for the post; which is why this is a good opportunity for our fresher friends.
SUNON International Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 10
- Position: Junior Officer.
- Published on: April 18th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 5th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum MBA/ Masters/ BSC/ Diploma in Polytechnic from any reputed Public/ Private University/ Institution.
- Age Restriction: No age restriction.
- Gender: Only Males are allowed to apply.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit:
♥ Accommodation and a mobile phone with the fare.
♥ The big opportunity to be promoted.
Salary Range: Minimum BDT 20,000.00 to Maximum BDT 25,0000.00
- Must have fluency in English (in both Speaking & Writing).
- Should have adequate knowledge in Microsoft office software usage (like MS Word & Excel).
- Should have a creative mind, efficient working ability & strong sense of responsibility.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to send your CV (with a recent passport size color photograph and signature) to their personal manager. within the deadline:
Contact Name: Ali
Cell Number: +8801977997202
email@example.com (Click on the address to send the CV directly from here)
Company Contact Information:
Bangladesh Country Office:
62 Loyal Street,
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–