SA Group of Industries Job Circular 2017: SA Group of Industries has published a job circular for the post of ‘Officer (Finance)’ on March 25th, 2017. If you have completed your MBA/ Masters in Finance from any recognized university, you can feel free to apply for the post. You don’t have to have previous job experience to apply for the post; but if you have any (at least a year) job experience, it will help you a lot.
SA Group of Industries Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer (Finance).
- Published On: March 25th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 15th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Masters in Finance/ MBA from any recognized university.
- Age Restriction: Minimum 23 to Maximum 35 years.
- Gender: Both Male and Female.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- The applicants need to have experience in the following area:
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Experienced person will get preference.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
√ If you are interested, you are requested to send your CV to email@example.com (click on the address to send the mail from here), along with two passport size photographs mentioning the post on the subject of the E-mail.
√ However, if you wish to send the mail by postal, that is also possible. In this process; you are requested to send a mail with a complete CV along with two passport size photographs, mentioning the post on the top of the envelope, to:
Head of HR & Admin, S. A. Group of Industries, Finlay House, 3rd Floor, Agrabad C/A, Chittagong.
♣♣♣♣♣ Please, do NOT forget to enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
S.A. GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
FINLEY HOUSE (3RD FLOOR),
Tel: +880-31-2525012-4, 720728, 720178
Fax: +880-31-2525015, 2525797
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–