Runner Group Job Circular 2017: Runner Group has recently published a job circular for the post of ‘Sr. Executive / Executive – Production (Factory)’ on March 2nd, 2017. If you have completed your Diploma or B.Sc in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from any reputed institute with no previous job experience at all, you can feel free to apply. This is a good opportunity for the fresher engineers to start their career at a reputed institution.
Runner Group Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: Smokers do NOT need to apply.
- Position: Sr. Executive / Executive – Production (Factory).
- Published on: March 2nd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 9th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Diploma or B.Sc in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from any reputed institute.
- Age Restriction: Maximum 30 years.
- Experience needed: 0 to 3 years (Freshers are encouraged to apply).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per company policy.
- The Executives key duty is planning of factory and production flow operations daily.
- They must ensure production/fabrication meets weekly and monthly targets.
- It is mandatory to use resources to manage and improve both productivity and output.
- It is also to coordinate with other production engineers and supervisors.
- The Executives must review production process and identifying issues.
- The Executives need to report concerns and rectifying any issues.
- They need to set up production flow machines.
- The Executives have to monitor costs and implement cost saving exercises.
- They have to produce production reports.
- They are responsible for adhering with quality standards.
- The candidates need to have strong communication skills.
- They must lean manufacturing experience.
- Having strong coordination skills is a must.
- They should easily respond to changing environment.
- The candidates should have pleasant personality with unique way of approaching to achieve the target.
- They have to have strong oral and written communication skill both in Bangla and English.
- The applicants should be capable of sound reporting for executing the management decision.
- Good Computer literacy is a must, especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- The candidates should have experience in the following areas:
Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Production.
- The applicants need to have experience in the following business areas:
Fuel/Petroleum, LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
√ If you have an account in the job portal bdjobs.com , then you can easily apply through the job portal. Please, click on the button to apply through bdjobs.com.
√ However, if you wish to send your CV directly to the company, you can do that too. In this case, you need to send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph. Don’t forget to mention the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope. Please, send the CV to–
Asst. Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Company Contact Information:
Address: 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.
Hotline: 09611222000, 16273(From any mobile operator).
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–