A Reputed Bank Job Circular 2017: A Reputed Bank has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Officer (ATM Replenishment, Alternate Delivery Channels)’ on April 11th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University, with at least 1-year relevant experience, then you can feel free to apply for the post.
A Reputed Bank Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer (ATM Replenishment, Alternate Delivery Channels).
- Published On: April 11th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 18th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 1-year relevant experience.
- Job Location: Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division & Sylhet Division.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Ensuring smooth operation of the Alternate Delivery Channel (ATM and CDM).
- Managing & maintaining the cash safety of Alternate delivery channels following the guidelines.
- Ensuring the availability of ADC and cleanliness of the premises.
Everything was explained before.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative available. If you still don’t have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular.
⊗⊗⊗ Please, Do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–