Renata Limited Job Circular 2017: Renata Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Veterinary Executive’ on 28th February, 2017. If you have completed your DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) from any recognized University, then you can easily apply for the post.
Renata Limited Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: Selected candidates must execute a surety bond to serve Renata for a minimum period of two years.
- Position: Veterinary Executive.
- Published On: 28th February, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 8th March, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from any recognized University (Preference will be given to experienced candidates with higher starting salary).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Age Limitation: At least 28 years.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per company policy.
- Executives must disseminate scientific information to the veterinary community.
- They must achieve sales objectives through the generation of prescriptions.
- They need to explore new markets.
- The candidates should be willing to visit poultry and dairy farm on regular basis & prescribe Renata’s products.
- They must be proficient at communicating in both English and Bangla.
- The candidates have to have a will to travel extensively and work anywhere in our country.
- They need to be interested in Sales and Marketing career.
Have a Quick Glance (If You wish):
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to appear for a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW with a CV along with two Recent Passport-Size Photographs and all Academic Certificates (Both Original and Photocopy). Candidates have to arrive at 10.00 am at the location mentioned below on 8th March, 2017 (Wednesday).
Corporate Headquarters: Plot-1, Milk Vita Road, Mirpur- 7, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh,
GPO Box No. 303
Phone: (880-2) 8001450-54
Fax: (880-2) 8001447, 8001448
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–