Premium Sweets Job Circular 2017: Premium Sweets has published a job circular recently for the post of ‘Management Trainee Officer’ on April 4th, 2017. If you have completed your Masters with Honors in Accounting or MBA in any discipline from any recognized Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. This job needs no previous working experience if the candidate feels energetic & confident. So, this is a good news for our job-seeking friends.
Premium Sweets Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 02
- Position: Management Trainee Officer.
- Published On: April 4th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 3rd, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Masters with Honors in Accounting or MBA in any discipline from any recognized Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female (Females are encouraged to apply).
- Experience Requirement:
♣ Minimum 3 years.
♣ Freshers who are energetic & confident can also apply for the position.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per Company Policy.
- Calculating, preparing and issuing documents related to the accounts such as bills, inventory reports, invoices, account statements & other financial statements using the computerized and manual systems.
- Coding, entering, verifying and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable/ receivable, payroll, purchase orders, invoices, cheques, cheque requisitions & bank statements in a ledger or computer system.
- Preparing period or cost statements or reports.
- Calculating costs of materials, overhead & other expenses based on the estimates, quotations & price lists.
- Preparing all of the administrative documents and maintaining file systematically.
- Managing the vendors & maintaining effective communication with the service providers.
- Managing various procurement & payments in the line with the organizational policies by managing effective control and compliance.
- Guaranteeing timely support for the smooth functioning of the inter-departmental activities & managing the appropriate logistic services for the Head Office, branches & factories.
- Organizing, storing & effectively communicating the information.
- Maintaining personal files in a professional manner & updating regarding the employees’ promotion, increment, transfer & educational certificate or any other official letter issues time to time.
- Preparing NOC/ experience certificates by ensuring the purpose & distributing it to the concerned employee.
- Ensuring employee transfer related to activities.
- Conducting employee satisfaction survey/ data analysis & preparing reports.
- Maintaining the Leave Management process as per the rules of company policy and practice.
- Providing post joining services to the employees by preparing the requisition formalities of ID Card, Hand set, SIM Card, Business Card, IT accessories etc. timely.
- Conducting exit interview & taking necessary approval for the final settlement of the resigned employee.
- Performing any other activities, which are assigned by the department Head/ Management, effectively.
- Candidates should have experience in the areas mentioned below:
Accounts, General HR and Admin.
- Immediate joining is wanted.
- Computer literacy is a must (at least in Ms-Excel and Ms-Word).
- Having practical knowledge of operating the Tally Software will add an advantage.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
⊗ If you are willing to apply, you are requested to apply through the very well known job circular bdjobs.com. If you have your own account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular.
⊗ However, if you are willing to apply directly to the Premium Sweets authority, that is also possible. In this process, just Send your CV to the Email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Click on the address to send the mail from here)
***** Please, Do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
15-7025 Tomken Rd,
Phone: +880 1759 115 124 (Bangladesh Operation), +1 905 696 6893 (Canada Corporate HQ)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–