PRAN Group Job Circular 2017: PRAN Group has published a job circular for the post of ‘Trainee Executive (Cash)’ on April 9th, 2017. If you have completed your B.Com/ BBS/ B.A from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. There is no need of any previous work experience. This is a very good news for our job seeking engineer friends.
PRAN Group Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 24.
- Position: Trainee Executive (Cash).
- Published On: April 9th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 27th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Com/ BBS/ B.A from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: Minimum 25 to Maximum 32 years.
- Gender: Only Male.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Gazipur, Narsingdi, Rajshahi, Sylhet.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Cash Management.
- Collecting cash & issuing the receipt.
- Paying cash (when needed) & maintaining proper documents.
- Collecting bank check and maintain proper authentication & giving payment too.
- Filing the related documents.
- Providing the related reports to the management.
- Completing any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Have to have knowledge in MS Office.
- Need to have good Communication Skill.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there are no other alternatives. If you still don’t have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your account in bdjobs & you are willing to apply, then click on the button below.
⊗⊗⊗ Please, do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
105 Progoti Sarani
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: +880-2-9881792 Ext-345, +880-2-8835546
Customer Care: 09613737777
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–