NRECA International Job Circular 2017: NRECA International Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Site Engineer’ on April 8th, 2017. If you have completed your B. Sc in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. There is no need of any previous work experience. This is a very good news for our job seeking engineer friends.
Why NRECA International? NRECA International Limited is a subsidiary organization of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA). NRECA is a non-profit organization, which has the headquarter in Arlington, Virginia. This company designs, constructs & operates rural electric utilities in the developing countries. NRECA International has worked internationally since 1962. Its funding is supported by the USAID, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, host governments & other private clients.
NRECA International Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 16
- Position: Site Engineer.
- Published On: April 8th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 15th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B. Sc. in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No age restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh (Outside Dhaka).
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Oversighting the project construction activities in the field.
- Resolving any unannounced technical difficulties & other problems that might arise at any construction sites.
- Implementing the safety & planning environmental action at site & with contractor staff.
- Travelling to various job sites by motorbike to monitor the work & thequality of the contractors.
- Reporting progress periodically and constructing results.
- At field experience in site implementation/ erection/ commission/ design/ operation/ maintenance of the electrical distribution systems will add an advantage.
- The candidates have to willing to visiting sites with Motorbike driving.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested:
♣ You are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account in bdjobs & you are willing to apply, then click on the button below.
♣ However, if you are willing to apply directly; that is also possible. In this process, just send your CV to the Following Email address:
email@example.com (Click on the mail address to send the mail from here)
However, If you have any experience related to field activities, then you need to provide your CV demonstrating your qualifications as relevant to the positions with a list of construction projects you have worked on, with an abbreviated description, the project parameters (dates, kms of line or type of the substations, value, etc.), your role on those projects, the firm of yours, the client & at least two references with a full contact information through the mentioned email address.
Company Contact Information:
Rd No 99, Gulshan-2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–