NIPRO JMI Pharma Job Circular 2017: NIPRO JMI Pharma Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Officer (Technical Support Department)’ on April 13th, 2017. If you have completed your B.Sc. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. The amazing part of the job circular is, you do not need any previous job experience to apply for the post (However, If you have any, that will be very beneficial for you). This a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
NIPRO JMI Pharma Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer (Technical Support Department).
- Published On: April 13th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 27th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Sc. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University with a decent academic record.
- Age Restriction: Maximum 30 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement:
⊗ At least 1-year working experience in the TSD department at any reputed pharmaceutical company is preferred.
⊗ Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Job Location: Comilla (Chauddagram).
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Maintaining all the documents of Engineering and TSD.
- Installing and commissioning of all the new machines & equipment.
- Doing DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ and Validating documents of all machines and equipment.
- Helping the engineering personnel for troubleshooting of all the machines, equipment & engines.
- Preparing, reviewing & updating of the SOPs, regulatory document, Preventive Maintenance task sheet, and Preventive Maintenance schedule.
- Carrying out the calibration activities of all the Critical Instrument.
- Initiating the Job training for the newly & existing employee.
- Contacting with suppliers & vendors as and when needed.
- Must be well conversant with the MS-Office.
- Ned to have Adequate Communication skill.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative available. If you still don’t have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below.
⊗⊗⊗ Please, Do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
Unique Heights (6th Floor),
117, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue,
Tel: +88029346630, +88029333102, +88028363712
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–