Mono Hatchery Job Circular 2017: Mono Hatchery Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Accounts Officer’ on April 17th, 2017. If you have completed your B.Com/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. No working experience is needed applying for the post; however, you should have some experience (knowledge) in Poultry/ Hatchery. this is a good opportunity for our fresher friends.
Mono Hatchery Job Circular Description:
- Position: Accounts Officer.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 30th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Com/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: Minimum 27 to Maximum 36 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: There is no timeline, but should have experience in Poultry/ Hatchery Factory.
- Job Location: Savar.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Checking and verifying all kinds of bills, salary sheets and Vouchers for ensuring the correct accounting transaction.
- Handling the cash book, stock ledger, party ledger & other accounts related issues.
- Managing the petty cash transactions and banking statement.
- Performing any other tasks as required & assigned by the management properly.
- Should be an Expert in preparing the monthly/quarterly/annual financial statement.
- Have to have excellent computer skills with the Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to send your CV to the following email address within the deadline:
email@example.com (Click on the address to send the CV directly from here)
⊗⊗⊗ Please, Do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
Ext. Road (4th Floor),
Phone: 9339709, 9360292
Fax : +880-2-8314087
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–