Midway Securities Job Circular 2017: Midway Securities Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Executive Officer (Accounts & Finance)’ on March 20th, 2017. If you have completed your B.Sc./ M.Sc. or M.Com/ MBA in Finance or Accounting, from any recognized university, with just a years working experience, you can feel free to apply for the post.
Midway Securities Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 05.
- Position: Executive Officer (Accounts & Finance).
- Published On: March 20th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 18th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: B.Sc./ M.Sc. or M.Com/ MBA in Finance or Accounting from any recognized university.
- Age Restriction: Minimum 26 years.
- Gender: Both Male and Female.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum a years working experience.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Gulshan).
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Managing day to day accounting functions including the regular cash & bank book maintenance.
- Offering high-quality customer service in a professional manner.
- Maintaining up to date, accurate accounting system; including computer data entry & paper file system.
- Checking monthly reconciliation statement; like- Bank reconciliation, Receivable reconciliation, Payable reconciliation, etc.
- Preparing, organizing and handling all tax & Joint stock documents, reports & statements.
- Specializing in IT Network & Exchange Server Management.
- Developing Website site for the client support.
- Holding Trader Certificate of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Marketing and Communicating with Clients.
- Promoting company success by being courteous to the customers, company associates, through a professional appearance & by having a positive attitude.
- New Client acquisition from the open market.
- Generating & achieve brokerage targets.
- Carrying out trades for the customers (over the phone or walk-in).
- Performing any other task assigned by the management.
- You need to have experience in the following areas:
Trade Finance, Cash Management, Share Department/Company Secretariat & Trading of Share.
- You must have experience in the following business areas:
Banks, Share Brokerage/ Securities House.
- You should have experience in the following areas:
Accounts, Audit, Non-Banking Financial Institution (Stock Broker).
- It is a must to have:
♣ Strong interpersonal communication & relationship building skills,
♣ Efficiency in spoken and writing English,
♣ Efficiency in typing English.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you may apply through the well-known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there are no other options available. If you still don’t have an account, you should create one as early as possible. If you have one & you are willing to apply, then click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular where you can easily apply for the job (We have done the searching job you, so you don’t feel any kind of discomfort).
Company Contact Information:
Dhaka Stock Exchange Building,
Room No: 508,
9/F, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka 1000.
Tel: 9559925, 9576291, 9551960
Cell: +88 01874444816
Trading Hotline: +88 01845222333, +88 01874444815
IPO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–