Leading Hydrogen Peroxide Manufacturing Plant Job Circular 2017: Leading Hydrogen Peroxide Manufacturing Plant has published a job circular for the post of ‘Sub Asst. Engineer’ on April 13th, 2017. If you have completed your Diploma in any Engineering discipline from any reputed Public/ Private Institution or if you are a Technician with DCS Experience, then you can feel free to apply for the post. You do not have to have any previous job experience to apply for the post (However, If you have any, that will be very beneficial for you). This a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
Leading Hydrogen Peroxide Manufacturing Plant Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 03
- Position: Sub-Assistant Engineer.
- Published On: April 13th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 30th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Diploma in any Engineering discipline from any reputed Public/ Private Institution.
- Age Restriction: No Age Restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement:
⊗ 1-year Practical experience in Process Control Engineering and DCS system is preferred.
⊗ Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Job Location: Narayanganj.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
Salary Range: Minimum BDT 15,000.00 to Maximum BDT 20,000.00
- Troubleshooting any problem.
- Calibrating and maintaining all Pneumatic and electronic Instruments.
As Explained Before.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested,
♣ You are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below.
♣ However; if you are willing to apply directly, that is also possible. In this process, please apply with your updated CV & a passport size color photograph and send your application to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Union Centre, 68/1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Company Contact Information:
68/1 Gulshan Avenue
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–