Kazi Farms Group Job Circular MT LAB: Kazi Farms Group has published a job circular for the post of ‘Management Trainee/ Executive (Lab)’ on April 13th, 2017. If you are a practicing Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, with 1-year working experience in Poultry Diagnostic Lab, then you can feel free to apply for the post.
Description of Kazi Farms Group Job Circular MT LAB:
- Position: Management Trainee/ Executive (Lab).
- Published On: April 13th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 19th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- Age Restriction: No age restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: At Least 1-year working experience in Poultry Diagnostic Lab.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- The key responsibility is visiting all of the internal farms and hatcheries for hygiene monitoring to ensure hygienic environment, good health, safety, appropriate ventilation & bio security of flock in the compliance with their company standard.
- Performing on all kinds of laboratory test effectively and efficiently, conducting post-mortem of birds for the disease diagnosis and providing the appropriate treatment as per requirements.
- Preparing and providing all kinds of technical reports to the supervisor accurately & within the specific time frame to demonstrate the accountability.
As Explained Before.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested,
♣ You are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below.
♣ However; if you are willing to apply directly, that is also possible. In this process, please send your CV to the following email address:
email@example.com (Click on the address to send the CV directly from here)
Company Contact Information:
Ahmed Kazi Tower, House-35, Road-02, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
Phone Number: +8802 9123432, 9134276, 9128062
Fax Number: +8802 9122842
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–