Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular 2017: Karmasangsthan Bank has published a job circular for the post of ‘Data Entry Operator’ on May 2nd, 2017. If you have completed your HSC or equivalent certification course in any major from any reputed Public/ Private Institution, then you can feel free to apply for the post. There is no need of having any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a good opportunity for our job seeker fresher friends.
Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 226
- Position: Data Entry Operator.
- Published on: May 2nd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 15th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum HSC or equivalent certification course in any major from any reputed Public/ Private Institution.
- Age Restriction: Not more than 30 years, but 32 years only for the children of 1971 martyrs (as on May 15th, 2017).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Typing Speed: (English) 28 words per minute & (Bangla) 20 words per minute.
- Completing any data entry certification course which had a duration of (minimum) 6 months with the certificate of the standard aptitude test from the authorities.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply in Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular:
If you are interested, you have to apply through the website of www.bdjobs.com/kb (click on the address to go to the page directly from here). Then, click on the red ‘Apply Online’ button & fill up the form within the deadline.
Company Contact Information:
1 rajuk Avenue.
Telephone No: 02-9562290,02-9559468 & 02-47115934
Fax No: +88-02-9557594
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–