Janasheba Foundation Job Circular 2017: Janasheba Foundation has published a job circular for the post of ‘Junior Administrative Officer’ on April 10th, 2017. If you have completed your MA in English/ Masters in Public Administration/ Management/ MBA from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. You do not need to have any previous job experience to apply for the post if you are a bright & persevering one.
Janasheba Foundation Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 02
- Position: Junior Administrative Officer.
- Published On: April 10th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 25th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: MA in English/ Masters in Public Administration/ Management/ MBA from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: Minimum 25 to Maximum 35 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Not mandatory for the brilliant & diligent fresher.
- Job Location: 63 Central Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Completing the day-to-day administrative paperwork properly & timely.
- Maintaining the consistent follow-up communication over the telephone, in person & by email for all applicable matters.
- Analyzing the documents and proper filing based on the policies.
- Completing the outbound calls & emails in a timely manner.
- Guiding the colleagues in deciding on the proper direction in their functions in the affairs of home & beyond.
- Completing any other duties related to the post.
- Candidates must have an interest in administration, management & related fields.
- Have to have strong computer skills & proficiency (Compulsory minimum typing speed 40 wpm in English & minimum 30 wpm in Bangla with Bijoy font).
- Need to have fluency in standard oral & written English (essential).
- Having skill in business English will add a plus point.
- They must intend on improving office administration skills.
- Need to have good interpersonal & public relations skills.
- Adequate communication & listening abilities.
- Time management & multi-tasking skills.
- Must have the ability to work under any demanding situations.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Commitment & stability.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested,
♣ You are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below.
♣ However; if you are willing to apply directly, that is also possible. In this process, please send your CV to the following email address:
email@example.com (Click on the address to send the CV directly from here)
⊗⊗⊗ Please, do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
63 Central Road, Dhanmondi,
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–