Ispahani Foods Job Circular 2017: Ispahani Foods Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Executive (Quality Control/ Quality Assurance)’ on March 11th, 2017. If you have completed your B.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Food Technology from reputed university, with a minimum 4 years of experience in any reputed food industry, you can feel free to apply for the post.
Ispahani Foods Job Circular Description:
- Position: Executive (Quality Control/ Quality Assurance).
- Published On: March 11th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 23rd, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Food Technology from any reputed university.
- Age Restriction: Not more than 32 years.
- Experience Required: 4 to 5 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Job Location: Konabari, Gazipur.
- Compensation and Benefit:
♥ Attractive Salary and compensation packages.
♥ Festival bonuses.
♥ Contributory Provident Fund.
♥ Gratuity, Medical and Hospitalization benefits for self & immediate dependent.
♥ TA/DA facilities (as per company policy).
- Acting as an Executive and reporting to head of the department in all activities of the QC & QA Department.
- Ensuring quality of products in process & ensuring all chemical tests, physical & organoleptic properties conform to standard specification.
- Keeping good co-operation with production & maintenance departments to minimize the production break down time, increasing productivity & properly maintaining GMP, GLP and Pest control.
- New product Development with planning & implementation.
- Preparing all reagents & standardization.
- Ensuring the production of treated water, soft water, raw water & ETP discharged water as well as supervising their operation process.
- Training up involved production peoples about GMP, Hygiene, sanitation & safety.
- Researching & developing in the existing products.
- Collection & sampling of raw materials & finished products from designated sample ports for process analysis.
- Being responsible for preparation & maintenance of all the Chemical Reagents for chemical analysis & Working Standard.
- Ensuring root cause analyzing, corrective action, preventive action & giving them feedback as early as possible in case of any customer complain (raised from the Marketing Department).
- Taking proper correction, corrective action, preventive action for smooth running of the plant continuously.
- Establishment of HACCP to identify hazards in the QC & QA process & implementing control measures to prevent, eliminates, or reduces hazards to an acceptable level.
- Should be a proactive, team player and self-organized person with a long career commitment.
- Must be capable of supervising a multiple food product project independently.
- Need to be a dynamic, analytical, team player with a strong leadership quality.
- Interpersonal skills & sound communication skills are essential.
- Planning & organizing skills.
- Ability to grip concepts easily.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge in end to end Quality Management.
- Good Manufacturing practices and Good Laboratory practices.
- Analytical Methods and Method Validation.
- Compliance and Documentation.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you can apply through the job portal bdjobs.com within the deadline. We are afraid, but there are no other no other alternatives. If you don’t have an account, create one as early as possible. If you already have an account & willing to apply, please—
It will take you directly to the job circular, so you don’t have to search for the job circular. Please, do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with the CV.
Company Contact Information:
Ispahani Building (6th Floor),
14/15, Mothijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–