IFIC Bank Job Circular 2017: IFIC Bank Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Transaction Service Officer’ on May 7th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. There is no need of having any previous job experience to apply. This is a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
IFIC Bank Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: The Grade/Rank is equivalent to Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO).
- Position: Transaction Service Officer.
- Published on: May 7th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 18th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university (having no 3rd Class/ Division/ Equivalent CGPA).
- Age Restriction: Not more than 30 years (May 18, 2017).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Providing frontline service for opening A/Cs & issuing checkbook.
- Providing Card and Mobile banking services.
- Issuing the FDR/ DPS/ Sanchaya-Patra.
- Clearing the Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment.
- Billing the receipt & transfer, Funding transfer and Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer.
- Handling the POS machine
- Providing the Remittance (Local/Inward) & Locker service etc.
- Must have people management and communication skills.
- Enough computer proficiency is a must.
- Should be ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are requested to apply through the career page of IFIC Bank Limited. You don’t need to search for their website and the career section in the google. We managed the search for you. Just click on the button below and you will be taken to the destination.Click Here
In the career page, look for the green ‘Apply’ button and click on it. Fill up the form and your application will be submitted.
⊗⊗⊗ Candidates, who are not willing to work outside Dhaka, are strongly discouraged to apply.
Company Contact Information:
International Finance Investment and Commerce Bank Limited
61 Purana Paltan,
Hunting Number: 9563020
Fax: +880-2- 9587154
Customer Service Contact Center:
Hotline: 16255 (From any mobile operator)
Tel: 096667 16255
Swift: IFIC BD DH
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–