ICB Islamic Bank Job Circular 2017: ICB Islamic Bank Ltd. has published a job circular for the post of ‘Officer – Trade Services’ on March 5th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation, with a minimum experience of 2 years, you can feel free to be a part of ICB Islamic Bank Ltd.
ICB Islamic Bank Job Circular Description:
- The Number of Vaccancy Available: 01
- Post: Officer – Trade Services.
- Published on: March 5th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 14th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduation from any discipline (MBA/ Masters preferred).
- Age Restriction: Minimum 25 to Maximum 35.
- Experience Requirements: 2 to 4 years.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Salary & Allowances: As per company policy.
- Export Letter of Credit/Amendment Advise.
- Export Letter of Credit Transfer.
- Foreign & Local documents collection.
- EXP issue & record maintenance.
- Export Proceeds realizing.
- Packing Credit (PC) disbursement & realize.
- Cash Incentives related works.
- BTB Letter of Credit opening, documents checking & discrepancies notification (if any).
- BTB Acceptance creation & payment on due date.
- Proper record maintenance (like- manual register, Excel register, proper file-up etc).
- Bangladesh Bank Returns.
- Different statements required by Head Office time to time.
- Well conversant both in Bangla & English.
- Good interpersonal skill is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- The applicant should have experience in the following area:
- The applicant should have experience in the following business area:
- NB: Those who have no relevant Experience DO NOT NEED to apply.
Have a Quick Glace (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to apply through the job portal bdjobs.com. If you have an account in bdjobs.com, simply click on the box below to apply for the job–
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: T.K. Bhaban (15th Floor), 13-Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue,
Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
FAX: +8802 9111994
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their valuable time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Simply, ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–