Hyosung Corporation Job Circular 2017: Hyosung Corporation has published a job circular for the post of ‘Site Coordinator (Electrical)’ on April 22nd, 2017. If you have completed your B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. There is no need of having any previous working experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
Hyosung Corporation Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 01
- Position: Site Coordinator (Electrical).
- Published on: April 22nd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 18th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No age restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara, Purbachal & Aftab Nagar)
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per The Company Policy.
- Supporting the Construction manager (electrical).
- Coordinating with the clients.
- Monitoring & reporting the work progress.
- Managing any faulty material.
- Candidates must have good communication skill in English.
- Having the skill of Leadership & Human Resource Management.
- Adequate Software Skill (CAD, MS Word, Excel, etc.).
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested,
♣ You are requested to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account in bdjobs and you are willing to apply for the post; click on the button below. You will be taken directly to the job circular.
♣ However, if you are willing to apply directly, that is also possible. In this case, please send your CV to the following Email address mentioning the Position Applied:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Click on the address to send the mail directly from here)
Company Contact Information:
House # 20, Road # 117,
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–