Housing and Public Works Ministry Job Circular 2017: Housing and Public Works Ministry has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Account Assistant’ and ‘Office Assistant with Data Entry’ on May 8th, 2017. If you have completed your HSC in any discipline (especially in commerce) from any reputed Public/ Private College, then you can feel free to apply for any of those posts. You do not need any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends who are willing to start their career in any Government Job sector.
Housing and Public Works Ministry Job Circular Description:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 58
- Position: Account Assistant/ Office Assistant with Data Entry.
- Published on: May 8th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: June 5th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification:
♣Minimum HSC in any discipline (especially in commerce) from any reputed Public/ Private College [with minimum 2nd division/ GPA 2.00 (Grade C)].
- Age Restriction: Not more than 30 years as on June 11th, 2017 ( 32 years for the children of 1971 martyrs).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Not Specified.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per the policy.
Take a Careful Look:
How to Apply:
If you are interested, then you are requested to go through the job circular very carefully. There are lots of steps; so, you should be really careful.
Company Contact Information:
Phone: +88 02 9562762 (Off).
IP Phone: 0273338 (Off).
Fax: +88 02 9562618
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–