Grameen Telecom Trust Job Circular 2017: Grameen Telecom Trust has published a job circular for the post of ‘System Engineer, IT’ on March 28th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in CSE/ relevant subject from any recognized university, with at least 2 years job experience, you can feel free to apply for the post.
Grameen Telecom Trust Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 01
- Position: System Engineer, IT (Samajik Convention Centre).
- Published On: March 28th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 5th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification:
♣ Minimum Graduation in CSE/ relevant subject from any reputed Public/ Private University.
♣ RHCE/ CCNA Certified will have added advantage.
♣ Educational Qualification may be eased in the case of any highly experienced person.
- Age Restriction: Minimum 22 to maximum 30 years.
- Gender: Both Male and Female.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Providing ICT Support Services to the Convention Center & also Project Office.
- Managing different types of data & internet services.
- Trouble Shooting & Maintaining Wifi, Network Hardware and Software.
- Setuping Antivirus System Centre Endpoint Protection Server and Configuring with Manage User.
- Maintaining & managing CCTV, Attendance and Access Control Device & other IT equipment.
- Maintaining and updating the inventory of ICT product.
- Smartphone & Tab supporting.
- Providing end user support on new & existing software for smooth operations of Zirabo project’s activities & Updating all system and application software & hardware.
- Hybrid and IP based PABX installation & Maintenance.
- Successfully performing any other assignments given by the Management as & when required.
- Coordinating with the Head office.
- Candidates should have strong knowledge in LAN/ MAN/ WAN & TCP/IP Network.
- Need to have experience in Cisco: (Router ISO backup).
- Adequate experience in Monitoring and Reporting.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Can work independently with the little supervision.
- Multi-tasking & strong work ethics.
- Have to be smart, energetic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Bengali and English.
- Must have advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook & Internet Browsing.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are requested to apply through the well-known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there are no other alternatives. If you still don’t have an account in bdjobs; please, create one as early as possible. If you have an account & willing to apply, please—
Company Contact Information:
House: 132, Road: 02
Block: A, Section: 12
Tel: (+88 02) 9034733, 9034744
Fax: +88 02 9023916
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–