Farrer Park Hospital Singapore Job Circular 2017: Farrer Park Hospital Singapore (Dhaka Office) has published a job circular for the post of ‘Jr. Executive/ Executive (Marketing)’ on 9th March, 2017. If you have completed (or, if you are a student of) BSS/ Honors/ Bachelor/ BBA/ MBA, you can feel free to apply for the post. The good news is, our fresher friends can apply for the post of ‘Junior Executives’. However, ‘Executive’ post requires experience of 2 years.
Farrer Park Hospital Job Circular Description:
- Number of Vacancy Available: 05
- Position: Jr. Executive/ Executive (Marketing).
- Published On: March 9th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 7th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time/Part-time.
- Education Qualification: Study or completion of BSS/ Honors/ Bachelor/ BBA/ MBA. If you are still a student, you have to complete at least 60 credit. (They do not concern about your university name, what they concern about is— your performance, knowledge & commitment to work.)
- Experience Required: 0 to 2 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female (Females are encouraged to apply).
- Job Location: Dhaka Office.
- Compensation and Benefit:
♥ Attractive Salary and compensation packages.
♥ A friendly environment
♥ TA/ DA allowance (s).
♥ A smart phone with allowance!!!
♥ Complementary lunch.
♥ Yearly festive bonus (Two).
- Managing your Client portfolio & files independently and reporting to the Authority.
- Developing a marketing strategy for identifying & gaining existing market.
- Identifying new business prospects & ensuring Customer satisfaction.
- Preparing regular sales report/ market forecast on a daily/monthly/annual basis.
- Regularly visiting Doctors, Hospitals, Corporate Personnel & potential Clients.
- Attending the Customers complain (If any).
- Searching, contacting, developing and maintaining strong relationships & long-term cooperation with Clients.
- Actively participating in different event planning and execution.
- Daily reporting to senior authority.
- Willing to extensive travel (in Dhaka City).
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy aligned with the organizational goal.
- Travelling for the purpose of project managing events.
- Being the responsible one for all project budgets from starting to finishing.
- Assisting in visa processing.
- Completing any other job assigned by the management.
- The Fresher’s are very much encouraged to apply.
- Having a good communication skill in English.
- Reporting skill in Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
√ If you are interested, you can apply through the job portal bdjobs.com within the deadline. If you already have an account & willing to apply, please—
It will take you directly to the job circular, so you don’t have to search for the job circular.
√ However, If you wish to apply directly, that is also possible. In that case, please send your to email@example.com (click on the address to send the CV right from this page).
√ However, if you wish to send your detailed CV or resume with updated pictures (passport size not mandatory) by postal, that is also possible. Just send the mail to the address:
Rupayan Golden Age, B-7, 99 Gulshan Avenue, 7th floor, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Company Contact Information:
Address: Rupayan Golden Age, B-7, 99 Gulshan Avenue, 7th floor, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–