Energypac Electronics Job Circular MTO IPE: Energypac Electronics Limited has published a job circular recently for the post of ‘Management Trainee Officer (Industrial Production Engineering)’ on April 2nd, 2017. If you have completed your BSc in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE) / Mechanical Engineering in from any recognized Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. This job needs no previous working experience to apply. So, this is a good news for our job-seeking engineer friends.
Description of Energypac Electronics Job Circular MTO IPE:
- Position: Management Trainee Officer (Industrial Production Engineering).
- Published On: April 2nd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 17th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum BSc in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE) / Mechanical Engineering in from any recognized Public/ Private University ( from BUET/ KUET/ RUET/ CUET/ DUET is preferred).
- Age Restriction: Maximum 30 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per Company Policy.
- Ensuring maximum utilization of the manpower, machine & materials (the 3M).
- Planning the 3M for reaching the production target.
- Monitoring the product standards & implementing quality-control programs.
- Planning & organizing the production schedule.
- Doing daily operational review, process analysis & executing the improvement activities.
- Coordinating with the Supply Chain, store, distribution for the smooth product flow.
- Ensuring health safety & environment compliances.
- The applicants should have adequate knowledge in the following area:
Excellent knowledge of any well-known home appliance or electronics retailer in Bangladesh.
- Excellent communication skills both English and Bangla.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Need to have the positive mentality, hard-working mentality, and good manner.
- Adequate computer knowledge in MS-Office Applications (MS-Word, Excel and MS-Power point).
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
⊗ If you are willing to apply, you are requested to apply through the very well known job circular bdjobs.com. If you have your own account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular.
⊗ However, if you are willing to apply directly to the Premium Sweets authority, that is also possible. In this process, just Send your CV to the Email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Click on the address to send the mail from here)
***** Please, Do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: Novo Tower 270, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–