Energypac Electronics Job Circular 2017: Energypac Electronics Ltd. has published a new job circular for the post of ‘Probationary Officer’ on March 9th, 2017. If you have completed your BBA/Post Graduate/MBA/BSc in EEE from any reputed university, you can feel free to apply for the post. The fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Energypac Electronics Job Circular Description:
- Position: Probationary Officer.
- Published On: March 9th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 25th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Education Qualification: Minimum BBA/Post Graduate/MBA/BSc in EEE from any reputed university.
- Age Limitations: Maximum 30 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per company policy.
- The responsibility starts with attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given properly while training, understanding the theoretical expressions of the organization’s goals & operations effectively, understanding the organization’s aspects from their executive for planning the career goals accordingly, etc.
- Visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Need to deal with the customer queries.
- Need to achieve the monthly sales target as per requirement.
- Reporting monthly sales preparation & submission to the Management.
- Need to ensure customer services, maintain customer relation & customer retention.
- Will be responsible for gaining & sharing product knowledge to the parties, dealers & distributors.
- Performing any other job tasks assigned by the line manager.
- The applicants should have knowledge in the following area:
⊗ Sales & Marketing department of any well-known home appliance or electronics retailer in Bangladesh.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Have to have computer knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel & will be capable of using Company ERP software.
- Fluency both in Bangla and English.
Have a Quick Glance (If You wish):
How to Apply:
√ If you are interested, you can apply through the job portal bdjobs.com within the deadline. If you already have an account & willing to apply, please–
It will take you directly to the job circular, so you don’t have to search for the job circular.
√ However, If you wish to apply directly, that is also possible. In that case, please send your CV to email@example.com (click on the address to send the CV right from this page). Don’t forget to mention the post applied for in the subject line if you are applying through e-mail.
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: Novo Tower 270, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–