Endeavours Initiative Job Circular 2017: Endeavours Initiative Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Sales Executive (Branch)’ on March 7th, 2017. If you have completed your graduation from any recognized university, then you can feel free to be a member of the family. The best part is, you don’t need any previous working experience to apply. This is a good opportunity to our fresher friends.
Endeavours Initiative Job Circular Description:
- Position Offered: Sales Executive (Branch).
- Published on: March 7th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 15th, 2017.
- Educational Requirements: Graduate from any reputed university (preferably in Business Studies/ ВВА/ MBA/ MBM or Economics).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirements: Nill (However, 6 Months experience in similar exposure will add an advantage).
- Job Location: Branches located in Dhaka/ Chittagong/ Sylhet.
- Salary & Allowances:
⊕ Minimum Gross Salary BDT 12,000/= (would be higher if you have similar experience).
⊕ Uncapped Incentive/ Commission Plan (based on performance).
⊕ Two Festival Bonuses.
⊕ Other admissible benefits (as per company policy).
- The key responsibility is to sell consumer products (mainly– deposits, loans, credit cards & other relevant products).
- The executives must manage sales matrix along with find potential customers.
- They need to coordinate with line Manager & prepare the monthly, weekly & daily report.
- Must have mature, pleasant & presentable personality.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Should be highly energetic, confident, creative, resourceful & target orientated.
- Need to be flexible, result driven & able to work independently to achieve the sales target.
Have a Quick Glace (If You Wish):
If you wish to check the job circular by yourself:–
How to Apply:
If you feel interested, you may send your CV to email@example.com (click on the e-Mail address to send the e-Mail right from here). You must enclose your updated Photograph with the CV.
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their valuable time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Simply, ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–