Eastern Bank Limited Job Circular MTO 2017: Eastern Bank Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Management Trainee’ on April 10th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any Business discipline/ Bank Management/ Economics from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. You do not need any prvious job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our fresher friends to start their career as a banker.
Description of Eastern Bank Limited Job Circular MTO:
- Position: Management Trainee.
- Published On: April 10th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 20th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any Business discipline/ Bank Management/ Economics from any reputed Public/ Private University (CGPA should not be less than 3.00 out of 4.00).
- Age Restriction: No restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
Was Not Specified.
- Candidates have to show leadership potentials.
- Candidates also need to demonstrate the true interest to pursue a career in Banking.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested,
⊗ You need to apply online through the Eastern Bank Limited Career Portal within the deadline.
You don’t need to google for the location of the post, we have done the search and managed it right at your hand. If you wish to apply, just click on the button below & it will take you directly to the Career Portal.
If you have your account in EBL, then click on the button below. It will take you directly to the login section.
To apply, just put your Tracking number & password, then just login.
⊗ If you have an account in bdjobs.com, you will not need to fill up any forms and a save a lot of time. You can just import your CV directly to EBL Career Portal instantly just by a click. In this process, login into your account of bdjobs.com. Then, click on the button below, find out the button ‘Apply Online’ at the bottom of the page, click it, then the Portal will ask you if you are willing to import your CV or not, just click ‘Yes’ & your CV will be submitted.
Company Contact Information:
Jiban Bima Bhaban
10, Dilkusha C/A
Dhaka – 1000
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–