Dhaka Mercantile Bank Job Circular- Assistant Executive Officer: The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank Limited [DMCBL] has published another job circular for the post of ‘Assistant Executive Officer (AEO)’ on March 2nd, 2017. If you have completed your Masters (on Business Discipline, Mathematics or Economics) from a reputed University in any discipline, you can feel free to be a part of The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank. For this post, the bank authority has not mentioned any experience needed to apply. It will be very helpful for the freshers.
Dhaka Mercantile Bank Job Circular Description:
- Position: Assistant Executive Officer (AEO).
- Published On: March 2nd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 31st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Masters from any recognized university (Minimum One 1st division/class/equivalent CGPA is required along with no 3rd division/class/equivalent) on the following subjects–
Φ Business Administration (MBA).
Φ Bank Management.
- Experience needed: Nill.
- Age Restriction: Not more than 35 years (as on March 31st, 2017).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh. Any of the branches located in different parts of Bangladesh both in Rural and Urban areas. (Please visit www.dmcbl.com/all_branch).
- Compensation and Benefit: Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund and Gratuity etc.
√ During probation period: Tk. 22,400/- per month.
√ After confirmation: Tk. 32,000/- per month (as per pay-scale).
- The Officers key duty is Investment (Loan) Processing, Disbursement & Recovery.
- They need to collect the deposits.
- Another key responsibility is visiting the field frequently.
- They must maintain books of accounts.
- The Officers need to carry on Documentation and other official works.
- The Candidates must have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- They need to have the ability to work in a team & the attitude to learn.
- Hard working is also another key quality.
- Leadership qualities are essential too.
- The Candidates should have discipline & integrity.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please apply with a detailed CV along with a Covering Letter, copies of Educational Certificates and 1 copy of recent passport size photograph marking IO at the top of the envelope to the address:
The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd, Human Resources Department – 19, Indira Road, Farmgate, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1215.
or, you can E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: 19, Indira Road, Farmgate, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
Phone: (+88) 914-3727
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–