Dhaka Mercantile Bank Job Circular 2017: The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank Limited [DMCBL] has published a job circular for the post of ‘Investment Officer (IO)’ on March 2nd, 2017. If you have completed your graduation (Honours or Degree) from a reputed University in any discipline, you can feel free to be a part of The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank. For this post, the bank authority has not mentioned any experience needed to apply. It will be very helpful for the freshers.
Dhaka Mercantile Bank Job Circular Description:
- Position: Investment Officer (IO).
- Published On: March 2nd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 31st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation (Honours or Degree) from any recognized university (No 3rd division/class/equivalent).
- Experience needed: Nill.
- Age Restriction: Between 21 to 30 years (as on March 31st, 2017)
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh. Any of the branches located in different parts of Bangladesh both in Rural and Urban areas. (Please visit www.dmcbl.com/all_branch).
- Compensation and Benefit: Lunch Allowance, Mobile Allowance Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund and Gratuity etc.
√ During probation period: Tk. 15,400/- per month.
√ After confirmation: Tk. 22,000/- per month (as per pay-scale).
- The key responsibility is to complete Investment (Loan) Processing, Disbursement & Recovery.
- The officers must collect the deposits.
- This is going to be a fully field based job.
- There is going be some documentation.
- Candidates need to have the ability to work in a team & the attitude to learn.
- They have to be hard working.
- Honesty and integrity are needed too.
- The candidates need to be well disciplined.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
- They need to be efficient at marketing.
- They must be a target achiever.
- Candidates should be willing to travel when needed.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please apply with a detailed CV along with a Covering Letter, copies of Educational Certificates and 1 copy of recent passport size photograph marking IO at the top of the envelope to the address:
The Dhaka Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd, Human Resources Department – 19, Indira Road, Farmgate, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1215.
or, you can E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: 19, Indira Road, Farmgate, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
Phone: (+88) 914-3727
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–