The City Bank job circular has been published for the post of ‘Relationship Manager/ Sr. Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking’ on 16th February, 2017. If you are a graduate and have 5 years of experience in managing Corporate Banking relationships, then The City Bank Ltd is looking for you.
The City Bank Job Circular Description:
- Position Offered: Relationship Manager/ Sr. Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking.
- Published on: 16th February, 2017
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 23rd February, 2017
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: At least Graduation (4 years) in any discipline (preferably in Business) from any recognized university.
- Experience Requirements: At least 5 years of experience in managing Corporate Banking relationships.
- Job Location: Chittagong, Dhaka
- The Manager has the primary relationship accountability for a group of assigned clients and an overall responsibility for servicing and maximizing the profitability of client relationships.
- The goal is to develop an individual business plan, consistent with the bank’s plan, to target companies within the target segment. This task focuses on executing the business plan by making calls, seeking referrals and developing influential relationships within the market.
- The Manager manages and expands existing portfolio by overseeing credit renewals, resolving problems and cross-selling other products with the assistance of product specialists.
- The role holder is reliable to acquire, retain, and expand relationships with the customers they want to bank within the segment, by profitably identifying and meeting clients’ needs.
- The Manager should collaborate with product partners to identify and match clients’ needs with relevant expertise.
- The Manager must ensure early identification of problem relationships and take proper actions where there are potential and existing any problem accounts to protect Bank’s interests.
- The Manager has to exercise effective portfolio stewardship and control, ensuring adherence to all of the relevant Risk policies, Audit and Compliance standards.
- The candidates must prove the ability in identifying and meeting clients’ needs through matching a broad range of products and services.
- The candidates must have a good level of business acumen and commercial awareness; which also includes economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues.
- The candidates need to have excellent interpersonal skills and ability so that they can interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The candidates must have strong analytical & credit assessment skills, mostly with regard to more complex and structured facilities
- The best candidate must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the bank’s products, services and credit standards, trends in corporate banking pricing and products. Additionally, they have to exhibit effective sales and customer service practices and have an effective grasp on relevant legal issues and other necessary information.
Have a Quick Glace (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
Head office: City Bank Center
136, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2
Phone: 02 58813483, 58814375, 58813126
Fax: 02 9884446
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job offerings from anyone. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–