City Bank Job Circular OFFICER: The City Bank Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Officer(Temporary)’ on April 11th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. The great part of the job circular is, you do not need any previous job experience to apply for the post. This a good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
Description of City Bank Job Circular OFFICER:
- Position: Officer(Temporary), Merchant Acquisition, Service, and Relationship, Cards.
- Published On: April 11th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 21st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Contractual.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: Maximum 29 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Chittagong Division and Dhaka Division.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Achieving the set merchant signup targets through getting new merchants regularly.
- Opening the Business A/C of merchants with the City Bank.
- Ensuring the regular market visit and handling the customer complaints & other merchant associated issues properly.
- Collecting the sales slip for the Copy Request/ Charge Back transactions.
- Candidates have to have excellent negotiation & selling skills.
- Need to have sound knowledge in MS Office.
- Should have analytical & decision making/judgment skills.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative available. If you still don’t have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below.
⊗⊗⊗ Please, Do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: City Bank Center
136, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2
Phone: 02 58813483, 58814375, 58813126
Fax: 02 9884446
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–