Citibank Job Circular 2017: Citibank, N.A. has published a job circular for the post of ‘Officer (C04)’ on June 8th, 2017. If you have completed your Post-Graduation from any reputed university, with a minimum two years of banking experience, you can feel free to apply for the post.
Citibank is the consumer division of the financial services multinational– ‘Citigroup’. Citigroup is currently in 29th position in fortune 500 list & in 70th position in fortune global 500 list (with a total revenue of US$82.275 billion). Citibank, N.A. was previously known as First National City Bank & changed its name to Citibank, N.A. in March 1976. The company was founded in 1812. Today, Citibank has around 4000 branches, and 20,000 ATMs in 42 countries (Source). It is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota with locations and offices all over the world. Citibank, N.A. is a subsidiary of Citicorp.
Citi has founded a strong presence in Bangladesh. It has four branches, four service outlets & employs more than 180 people. Citi’s clients in Bangladesh comprise both public & private sector institutions. If you want to know more about the Citibank’s contribution to our country, then Click Here.
Citibank Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: The officers are going to report to Head of DAS.
- Post: Officer (C04).
- Published on: March 8th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 18th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Educational Requirements: Post-Graduation from any reputed university in any discipline.
- Experience Requirements: At least two years of banking experience (mainly in general banking).
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Salary & Allowances: As per company policy.
- The key responsibility is FDR processing (like— FDR booking, Rollover, Encashment, TDS preparation, FDR Advice generation, pre-Encashment etc).
- BSP Processing is also a must ( like— Booking, Reimbursement, Write-off Adjustment etc).
- Updating CIP information of clients in the system.
- Regulatory and Compliance search.
- There should be Cheque Book Processing (like— Cheque book requisition, maintenance, from issuing a cheque book to do the necessary maintenance in the system & eventually ensuring proper delivery to the clients)
- Withholding Tax and VAT Payment to BBK (when necessary).
- Preparing TDS certificate.
- Preparing required reports.
- Internal & customer query handling.
- Officers need to be a team player.
- Having a good communication skill is a must.
- Candidates must have proper knowledge on Fund Transfer related regulations & the product.
- It is a good habit to track records in delivering results (it is recognized for strong execution skills).
- Candidates already should have demonstrated skills in managing clients & other stake holders.
- It is an admiring ability to do multi-tasking.
- They should be good at MS Office.
Have a Quick Glace (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
We are afraid, but there is no other way of applying to this post except through jobs portal bdjobs.com. You have to have a personal account in bdjobs to apply. If you still don’t have one, be quick & create a new one as early as possible.If you have an account & you wish to apply, then—
It will take you directly to the job circular, so you don’t need to search for it.
Company Contact Information:
8 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1
Dhaka – 1212
Phone: +88 096 6699 1000 / +88 02 8833567
Fax: +88 02 986 0917
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their valuable time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Simply, ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–