BUBT Job Circular 2017: Bangladesh University of Business and Technology (BUBT) has published a job circular for the post of ‘Accounts/ Finance Officer’ on March 30th, 2017. If you have completed your Masters in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed university, you can feel free to apply for the post. The best news of the job circular is, there is no need of any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our fresher friends to start their career as an Accounts/ Finance Officer.
BUBT Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: Appoinment Opportunity in IQAC-WB Project.
- Position: Accounts/ Finance Officer.
- Published On: March 30th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 16th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Masters in Accounting/Finance with at least a result of 2nd class.
- .Age Restriction: Not more than 30 years (will be relaxed for highly experienced persons).
- Gender: Both Male and Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
Salary Range: BDT 27100.00
Was not specified.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are willing to apply, you need to send your detailed CV & 3 copies of passport size photograph along with the attested copies of educational & experience certificates to the office of the Registrar within the deadline.
Company Contact Information:
Dhaka Commerce College Road,
Plot # 77-78, Road # 9,
Telephone: 9024266, 9024277, 9015397, 9020132-4
Cell: 01741129235, 01554882075, 01680050630, 01967169189, 01845734337
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–