BRAC Job Circular 2017: BRAC has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Officer, Internal Control (BRAC Dairy & Food)’ on May 16th, 2017. If you have completed your Bachelor in Commerce/ Science from any reputed Public/ Private University, with 1-year working experience, then you can feel free to apply for the post.
BRAC Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer, Internal Control (BRAC Dairy & Food).
- Published on: May 16th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 25th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Bachelor in Commerce/ Science from any reputed Public/ Private University (with not less than 2nd class/ division in all of the academic examinations).
- Age Restriction: Maximum 32 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: 1-year.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit:
♥ Festival Bonuses.
♥ Health & Life Insurance.
♥ Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity & others.
- Supporting the line manager in conducting planned compliance audit at the Chilling Centre, Sales Centre & factory as decided by the management.
- Facilitating while conducting the planned compliance audit at the factory warehouses (Spare Store, General Store & FG Store).
- Conducting the physical verification of fixed assets at the Chilling Centre, Sales Centre & Factory during any planned audit.
- Conducting sample verification audit against the IAD audit replies and reporting to the management if any deviation identified.
- Checking the factory procurement related quotation, conduct meeting & compliance rules of any purchase.
- Checking bill, voucher & vehicle log book of the factory or any other locations and submitting the report to the higher authority if any dissimilar and misappropriation is found out.
- Monitoring all the financial transaction, production related activities & transport activities.
- Investigating after getting instruction of the higher authority when any unexpected incident occurred and submitting the report to take action.
- Completing any tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Having strong communication & presentation skills and the ability to turn into an effective & credible voice internally & externally when presenting findings.
- Solution-driven, smart, approachable & possessing the ability to work with the people from different backgrounds.
- Need to have the skill of multitasking.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
Take a Look at the Job Circular (If you wish):
How to Apply for BRAC Job Circular:
If you are interested, then
♣ You are requested to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have your account in bdjobs and you are willing to apply for the post, click on the button below. You will be taken to the job circular.
♣ If you are willing to apply directly, that is also possible. In this process, send your detailed resume/ CV and a cover letter justifying your educational and other qualifications for the applied position to:
BRAC Human Resource Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212
*** Please mention the name of the position and EN – 520517 on top of the cover letter and the envelope.
*** Internal candidates are advised to apply through the proper channel.
*** In the case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in the CV.
⊗⊗⊗ Please Do NOT forget to enclose your recent Photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali,
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–