BRAC Bank Job Recent Circular- Young Professionals Program: BRAC Bank has recently published another job circular on March 4rth, 2017 for the post of ‘Young Professionals Program’. If you have completed your Graduation from any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 from any UGC granted university, then you are eligible to be a part of BRAC Family. The good news is, you don’t need any previous experience to apply for the job. This is a good opportunity for our fresher friends.
BRAC Bank Recent Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: This is a one-year program designed to train the incumbent with the necessary function-specific knowledge, attributes and attachments developed as a subject matter expert for a specific function i.e Retail, SME or any other Support function. The one-year program consists of different professional development platforms to realize candidates full potential.
- Position: Young Professionals Program.
- Published On: March 4rth, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 31st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Contractual.
- Education Qualification: Minimum graduation from any recognized university.
- Experience needed: Nill.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per company policy.
Salary Range: 45,000/= (Forty Five Thousand BDT only)
- The Candidates must have effective interpersonal communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- It is a must to have the ability to take ownership to take new challenges, perform proactively & take ownership.
- They need to demonstrate excellence in adjusting to new environments & build effective relationship.
- The Candidates have to have the ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- They need to have the willingness to move anywhere in Bangladesh to bring banking service to the door steps of their valued customers.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
The BRAC Bank authority urges you to apply through the job portal bdjobs.com within the deadline, with your recent passport size photograph and your NID number (Please, note that these two are mandatory). And also, please remember that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. If you try to pursue any other means rather than the usual selection process, you will be disqualified before or after the final selection.To apply through bdjobs.com, simply just—
220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road
Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1208
Phone: 8801301-32, 8801311, 8801321
Fax: +880-2-986 0395
24 Hour Call Center: 16221 (From any mobile operator)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job offerings from anyone. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–