BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer (Archive Management).
- Published on: May 21st, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 27th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Masters in Business Studies/ Economics/ Statistics/ Accounting/ Finance from any reputed Public/ Private University (CGPA should not be less than 3 on a scale of 4).
- Age Restriction: No Age Restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant work field in a financial organization.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per The Policy.
- Receiving and delivering all banking papers and documents as per the owner/user requests.
- Timely processing and keeping records of all of the banking papers and documents movements.
- Handing over the documents with 3rd party vendors for the archival and monitoring all movements.
- Ensuring proper archival record keeping in the internal database with all of the relevant information.
- Visiting the vendor’s warehouses for a periodic monitoring of all of the archived documents and boxes.
- Learning and also guiding team staffs to execute jobs as per the approved process and policies.
- Suggesting for any possible process changes/developments and any other scope for automation.
- Timely identifying and escalating SQ/Risk issues and pursuing an early resolution.
- Giving correct inputs for the KPI/MIS need finalization and also implementing accordingly.
- Ensuring the timely response and compliance of the audit comments (both internal & external).
- Maintaining the DCFCL records & timely escalating the OKRI & other required reports/MIS.
- Having the computer literacy (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint etc.).
- Demonstrable linguistic skills (in both written and verbal) in English & Bangla.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship.
- Having the analytical thinking ability.
Take a Look at The Job Circular (If You Wish):
How to Apply for BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular:
If you are interested, then you are requested to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other option available. If you still don’t have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your account and you are willing to apply for the post, click on the button below. You will be taken to the job circular.
⊗⊗⊗ Please Do NOT forget to add your recent Photograph & your NID number in your CV.
Company Contact Information:
220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road
Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1208
Phone: +8801301-32, +8801311, +8801321
Fax: +880-2-986 0395
24 Hour Call Center: 16221 (From any mobile operator)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–