BRAC Bank Job Circular 2017: BRAC bank recently published a job circular for the post of ‘Management Trainee Officer’ on 11th February, 2017. The good news is, you don’t need any kind of previous experience to apply for the post; however, you really need to be very good at English. More good news is, the payment is pretty gorgeous- 65,000.00 taka/month. This is a great opportunity for the fresher who is willing to start their career as a banker.
BRAC Bank started its journey on 4th July, 2001. Previously, it’s only focus was on Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). However; within a decade, the Bank turned into a leading bank in Bangladesh. Today BRAC Bank holds a dynamic network of 181 branches, over 448 SME unit offices, 90 CDMs, 224 Remittance Delivery Points, 475 ATMs and 14 Financial Kiosks across Bangladesh. The stakeholders of the bank are BRAC (We all know that BRAC is the largest non-government organization in this entire planet) and International Finance Corporation ( It is the private sector arm of The World Bank).
BRAC Bank Job Circular Description:
- Job Context: The training program is designed to train the selected trainees with a 360-degree business and network operational knowledge under the supervision of an instructor. This is going to be a one-year fast-track program where the trainee will get the attachment exposure in different functions of BRAC Bank.
- Position: Management Trainee Officer
- Published On: 11th February, 2017
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 25th February, 2017
- Job Nature: Full time
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment
- Education Qualification: Graduation from any Business Concentrations with a minimum CGPA 3.0 from any top tier universities
- Experience needed: Nill
- Gender: Both male & female
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Compensation and Benefit: As per company policy.
- The candidates must possess effective interpersonal communication skills in both English and Bangla
- The candidates should have excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- The candidates must possess the ability to take new challenges, take ownership and perform proactively
- The candidates need to demonstrate excellence in adjusting to the new environment and network
- The candidates must possess self-motivation and high career aspiration
- The candidates must have the willingness to move anywhere in Bangladesh to bring banking service to the door steps of their customers
- It will add an extra advantage if any candidate possesses IELTS score of 7.5 and CFA level-1.
Salary Offered: 65,000/= (Sixty Five Thousand Taka Only)
Have a Quick Glance (If You wish):
How to apply:
The BRAC Bank authority urges you to apply through the job portal bdjobs.com within the deadline, with your recent passport size photograph and your NID number (Please, note that these two are mandatory). And also, please remember that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. If you try to pursue any other means rather than the usual selection process, you will be disqualified before or after the final selection.
To apply through bdjobs.com, simply just Click Here
220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road
Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1208
Phone: 8801301-32, 8801311, 8801321
Fax: +880-2-986 0395
24 Hour Call Center: 16221 (From any mobile operator)
How to Get More Job Updates:
It is very time-consuming to through all of the job updates and there is no way to be aware if the circular is beneficial for you or not before reading the full circular. We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job offerings from anyone. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–