BRAC Bank Job Circular RELATIONSHIP OFFICER: BRAC Bank Limited has published a job circular recently for the post of ‘Relationship Officer (SME Banking Division)’ on April 3rd, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private/ Foreign University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. This job needs no previous working experience to apply. So, this is a good news for our job-seeking engineer friends.
Description of BRAC Bank Job Circular RELATIONSHIP OFFICER:
- Position: Relationship Officer (SME Banking Division).
- Published On: April 3rd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 15th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification:
♣ Minimum Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private/ Foreign University (Having a Post-graduation degree will add an advantage).
♣ Minimum CGPA: 3.00 (out of 4).
- Age Restriction: No age restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per Company Policy.
- Client & market surveying to find the potential customer to achieve the individual sales targets.
- Managing relationship with new & potential clients to bring new business.
- Analyzing the financial status (Profit & loss A/C, Balance sheet, cash flow & ratio) to evaluate Credit worthiness of the clients.
- Analyzing the entrepreneur, guarantor & other security.
- Implementing monitoring & collecting measures.
- Having in-depth analysis of the market /industry & providing feedback for the development and revision Bank’s product and policy on a regular basis.
- Reporting sporadically to the concerned management.
- Completing other tasks properly assigned by the management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with drive and initiatives.
- Having language proficiency both in the Bangla and English.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are willing to apply, you are requested to apply through the very well known job circular bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative. If you still don’t have an account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your own account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular.
*****Please, Apply with a recent passport size photograph & NID number (mandatory).
Company Contact Information:
220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road
Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1208
Phone: 8801301-32, 8801311, 8801321
Fax: +880-2-986 0395
24 Hour Call Center: 16221 (From any mobile operator)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–