BRAC Bank Job Circular OFFICER: BRAC Bank has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Officer (Operations & Regulatory Affairs)’ on May 16th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. You do not need any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a very good opportunity for our job seeking fresher friends.
Description of BRAC Bank Job Circular OFFICER:
- Position: Officer (Operations & Regulatory Affairs).
- Published on: May 16th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 22nd, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University (minimum CGPA 3.00 on a scale of 4.00).
- Age Restriction: No Age Restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Ensuring to circulate the related Policies, Guidelines, Procedure & Instruction to the respective departments and collecting compliance response from them.
- Arranging preparation proposal for the obtaining new/ renewal/ relocation of service outlets approval as per the Regulatory Guideline.
- Developing the procedure & guidelines in consultation with the regulatory bodies.
- Handling the ad-hoc cases in consultation with the Supervisor/ Division Head.
- Managing central archive of the Regulations, Policies & Guidelines.
- Providing regulatory related support to the respective department on a need basis.
- Preparing the proposal for obtaining Remittance approval from the Bangladesh Bank.
- Assisting business, operation & support function as the requirement of the management and regulatory bodies.
- Handling the queries of the Bangladesh Bank & different departments.
- Preparing different reports on the Quarterly/ Monthly basis when or as required by the Regulators & ensuring to submit the timely basis.
- Demonstrable linguistic skills (both in written and verbal) in English & Bangla.
- Being organized and professional with attention to timeliness.
- Presentable & adequate interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer skill is a must.
Take a Look at the Job Circular (If you wish):
How to Apply for Brac Bank job circular OFFICER:
If you are interested, then you are requested to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there are no other options available. If you still don’t have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your account and you are willing to apply for the post, click on the button below. You will be taken to the job circular.
⊗⊗⊗ Please Do NOT forget to enclose your recent Photograph and NID number with CV.
Company Contact Information:
220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road
Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1208
Phone: 8801301-32, 8801311, 8801321
Fax: +880-2-986 0395
24 Hour Call Center: 16221 (From any mobile operator)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–