BRAC Bank Job Circular 2017: BRAC bank recently published another job circular for the post of ‘Officer (ATM Custodian)’ on 26th February, 2017. They are looking for fresher candidates. However, if you have any ATM Platform experience, you will be preferred. THEY ARE ALSO HIGHLY ENCOURAGING FEMALE CANDIDATES.
BRAC Bank Job Circular Description:
- Position: Officer (ATM Custodian).
- Published On: 26th February, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 28th February, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Minimum graduation from any recognized university.
- Experience needed: Nill.
- Gender: Both male & female.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per company policy.
- Officers must ensure that the ATM terminals are correctly stocked with enough cash and stationery as per order instruction.
- It is needed to contact the ATM Centre to ensure that equipment problems are properly dealt.
- Officers need to ensure the ATM booth maintenance on 24/7 basis.
- It is also mandatory to ensure that the ATM Booths are kept clean and maintained in good condition.
- It will be officers core duty to identify and resolve any equipment malfunction in time.
- Officers must control ATM cash according to guided instructions (ATM, trunks or cassettes have to be sealed) & reconcile daily.
- They need to balance cash at the required intervals and ensure that the correct process has been followed.
- Officers must ensure the ATM cash is safeguarded against any unnecessary and preventable loss (at all the time).
- It should be also to clear cash deposits accurately and promptly when applicable.
- Officers are told to manage and scrutinize irregular deposits in ATM.
- As explained before, fresh candidates are encouraged to apply (however, candidates with any ATM Platform experience will be preferred).
- Candidates must have the ability to think and resolve issues independently or suggest options for any resolution.
- They need to be proficient with computer software systems (including- word processing, spreadsheets and email).
- It is mendatory to have strong organization and communication skills ( both written and verbal).
- The candidates need to be flexible to work in odd hours ( if requires ).
Have a Quick Glance (If You wish):
How to apply:
The BRAC Bank authority urges you to apply through the job portal bdjobs.com within the deadline, with your recent passport size photograph and your NID number (Please, note that these two are mandatory). And also, please remember that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. If you try to pursue any other means rather than the usual selection process, you will be disqualified before or after the final selection.To apply through bdjobs.com, simply just—
220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road
Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1208
Phone: 8801301-32, 8801311, 8801321
Fax: +880-2-986 0395
24 Hour Call Center: 16221 (From any mobile operator)
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job offerings from anyone. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–