BD Venture Limited Job Circular 2017: BD Venture Limited has published a job circular recently for the post of ‘Management Trainee Officer’ on April 3rd, 2017. If you have completed your MBA along with the BBA (majoring in the Finance), or Masters in Economics, or BSc in CSE, or Masters in EEE/ Agriculture related disciplines from any recognized Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. As usual, there is no need of having any previous job experience to apply for the job. This is a very good news for our fresher friends.
BD Venture Limited Job Circular Description:
- Position: Management Trainee Officer.
- Published On: April 3rd, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 10th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification: MBA along with the BBA (majoring in the Finance), or Masters in Economics, or BSc in CSE, or Masters in EEE/ Agriculture related disciplines from any recognized Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Banani, Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
♥ At first Year: BDT 35,000.00
♥ From Second Year: BDT 42,000.00
- Having strong analytical skill.
- Sincerity and Responsibility.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Modern System adaptability and Creativity.
- Should be energetic and professional.
- Applicants Have to have a willingness & ability to work under pressure.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are willing to apply, you are requested to apply through the very well known job circular bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there are no other alternatives available. If you still don’t have an account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have your own account and you are willing to apply, click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular.
Company Contact Information:
House #42 (2nd Floor),
Road #12, Block- E,
Banani, Dhaka- 1213,
Phone: +8802 9855682, +8802 9855674, +8802 9855675
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–