BD Finance Securities Job Circular 2017: BD Finance Securities Limited has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Officer/ Executive Officer (Business Development)’ on March 15th, 2017. If you have completed your Graduation from any reputed Public/ Private University, with an experience of 3 years, you can feel free to apply for the post.
BD Finance Securities Job Circular Description:
- The Number of Vacancy Available: 10
- Position: Officer/ Executive Officer (Business Development).
- Published On: March 16th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 31st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduation from any reputed Public/Private University.
- Age Restriction: 30 to 35 years.
- Experience Requirement: 3 years.
- Job Location: Dhaka division.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per Company Policy.
- It is essential to have a good knowledge on client base.
- Candidates must be proactive, target-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure & having sound knowledge in rules & regulations of the capital market.
- Candidates have to have BSEC registration.
- Candidates have to have DSE Trading Certificate & investor network too.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested:
√ You are requested to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. If you have an account in bdjobs.com & you are willing to apply, just click on the button below. It will take you directly to the job circular.
√ If you wish to apply directly, that is also possible. In this case, send your updated CV to:
email@example.com (click on the address to send the mail right from this page).
Company Contact Information:
Address: Plot # 64 (2nd Floor),
Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000,
Phone: +88 02 7122165, 7122172, 9511094
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–