BD Finance Job Circular: BD Finance has published a job circular for the post of ‘Assistant Officer/ Officer (IT)’ on April 6th, 2017. If you have completed your Bachelor in Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. The good news of the job circular is, there is no need of any previous work experience to apply for the post. This is a good opportunity for our fresher friends.
BD Finance Job Circular Description:
- Vaccancy: 02.
- Position: Assistant Officer/ Officer (IT).
- Published On: April 6th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: April 13th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Education Qualification:
♣ Minimum Bachelor in Engineering from any reputed Public/ Private University (Graduation from Computer Engineering would be preferred).
♣ CGPA must not be less than 3.00.
- Age Restriction: Not more than 30 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
- Collecting user requirements regarding the business process & best practices.
- Analyzing the existing business processes & developing the detailed requirements specification for any technical solution.
- Coordinating and supervising the vendor services, functions & activities regarding any technical solution.
- Performing technical solutions by testing in controlled and real situations before going into live operations. Also, have to analyze & prepare reports for the IT solutions.
- Performing the regular IT functional jobs, like- Executing CBS (End of Day and Day Start Session), Database Backup (Data as per policy).
- Troubleshooting BD Finance Server, Network Connectivity & IT accessories and providing support based on any requirement.
- Should have strong problem-solving skills.
- Need to have strong written & oral communication skills in English.
- Have to have strong computer skills.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a recent passport size photograph addressing:
Head of HR, Bangladesh Finance & Investment Company Ltd, Baitul Hossain Building (2nd Floor), 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
⊗⊗⊗ Please, do NOT forget to enclose your updated photograph with CV.
Company Contact Information:
Baitul Hossain Building (2nd floor)
27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka- 1000,
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–