Bank Asia Limited Job Circular 2017: Bank Asia Limited has published a job circular for the post of ‘Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)’ on April 26th, 2017. If you have completed your graduation in Business Studies/ Economics/Social studies / Science studies from any recognized university, you can feel free to apply for the post. There is not need of having any previous working experience to apply for the post, which is a good opportunity for our fresher friends.
Bank Asia Limited Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 100
- Position: Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO).
- Published on: April 26th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 25th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Contractual.
- Education Qualification: Minimum 4 years graduation in Business Studies/ Economics/Social studies / Science studies from any recognized university (with no third class/division/equivalent CGPA in the academic career).
- Age Restriction: Maximum 30 years (on April 30, 2017).
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh (Duty Station: Different districts of our country which are outside of Dhaka).
- Compensation and Benefit:
♥ Candidates, which have previous Banking / Financial experience, will be offered in the higher rank under the contractual hierarchy.
Salary Range: Primary Salary is- BDT. 12,000.00 + the business volume wise incentive (with the other admissible benefits) for the freshers.
- Financing the CMSE – Cottage, Micro & Small Enterprise as per the target set by the SEF Department, Corporate Office.
- Assisting the Bank in acquiring of CMSE Business through the Agent outlets / SME Center /Branch.
- Preparing loan proposal and placement of the same to the Head of Branch for the recommendation through the BDM/ RM/ RO/ Team Leader.
- Recovering & Collecting CMSE loans in the different area of our country.
- Geographic mobility & flexibility.
- Having the willingness to work anywhere in our country.
- Having strong communication & interpersonal skills with the pleasing personality.
- Need to be proactive, self-motivated, target-oriented & should be able to work under pressure.
- Have to be a team member.
- Have to have the ability to meet the deadlines, the art of persuasion, the art of marketing and the usual knowledge of the market.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are requested to submit your applications along with the updated CV and a copy of recent Passport size photograph to the career page of the website of Bank Asia Limited. You don’t need to search for the career section or the website in the google. We managed the search for you. Just click on the button below and then you will be taken to the desired location.
You need to use your previous tracking number and password to apply for the post. If you have not applied before, you need to register your CV in the Bank Asia database.
One Special Note: The candidates, who are not willing to work outside Dhaka, are highly discouraged to apply.
Company Contact Information:
Rangs Tower (2nd to 6th Floor)
68, Purana Paltan,
Tell: 02- 7110042, 7110062, 7110147, 7110173, 7110177, 7110218
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–