ACI Motors Job Circular 2017: Another sister concern of Advanced Chemical Industries Ltd. (ACI), ACI Motors Ltd., has published a job circular for the post of “Business Development Officer”. If you have completed your B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering with no experience at all, then you can fell free to apply. The best part is, freshers are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity for the freshers who want to start their career in a sister concern of one of the largest Bangladeshi conglomerates.
ACI Motors Job Circular Description:
- Position Offered: Business Development Officer.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 26th February, 2017
- Job Level: Entry Level.
- Job Nature: Full time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Educational Requirements: B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Experience Requirements: Nill.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Salary & Allowances: As per company policy.
- The Officers must engage with government & non-government agricultural wings by visiting and involving them as technology expansion partners.
- The goal is to promote new technologies like Harvester, Reaper, Rice Transplanter etc. as part of extension wing for ACI Motors Farm Mechanization Unit.
- It is a must to organize field demonstrations of new technologies and transfer knowledge to the target groups.
- The Officers need to arrange specific product promotional campaigns for the assigned product groups.
Conducting feasibility studies and surveying for implementation of a business plan for the assigned products.
They have not announced anything particularly!!!! Which means they just need you to be educated enough & dedicated to your assigned responsibility; that is all.
Have a Quick Glace (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are advised to apply through the job portal bdjobs.com . If you have an account in bdjobs.com, simply click on the box below to apply for the job.
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their valuable time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Simply, ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–