ACI Limited Job Circular 2017: ACI Limited has published a job circular for the posts of ‘Supply Chain Executive’ on March 15th, 2017. If you have completed your B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering, you can feel free to apply for the post. They encouraged our fresher friends to apply. This is a good news for our fresher friends. However, If you have a year of experience (or two), you can also apply (not more than that).
ACI Limited Job Circular Description:
- Position: Supply Chain Executive.
- Job Level: Entry Level.
- Published On: March 15th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: March 21st, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Employment Type: Permanent Employment.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: No job experience is needed. However, it is tolerable up to 2 years of working experience.
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- Compensation and Benefit: As per Company Policy.
- Offer collection, strategic negotiation & prepare LC approval form of imported material to open LC.
- Ensuring the delivery of all local engineering materials (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) for all Engineering projects.
- Appointing contractors for all types of workmanship required for any projects.
- Negotiating prices & terms with suppliers/ vendors.
- Preparing & processing purchase orders for supplies & equipment.
- Maintaining records of goods ordered & received.
- Sources development & vendor assessment.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are interested, you are requested to apply through the job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative. If you still do not have an account in bdjobs.com, please create one as early as possible. If you have one & think about applying, please click one button below. It will take you directly to the job circular & the application segment.
Company Contact Information:
Head Office: ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.
Phone: (+8802) 8878603
Fax: (+8802) 8878619, 8878626
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that they can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. It will make your job hunting fast, easy & monotony less. To be a member of our family, simply–