A Regional Foreign Bank Job Circular 2017: A Regional Foreign Bank has published a job circular for the post of ‘Business Development Officer’ on May 9th, 2017. If you have completed your Bachelors in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University, then you can feel free to apply for the post. There is no need of having any previous job experience to apply for the post. This is a good opportunity for our job seeker fresher friends.
A Regional Foreign Bank Job Circular Description:
- Vacancy: 10
- Position: Business Development Officer.
- Published on: May 9th, 2017.
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: May 20th, 2017.
- Job Nature: Full Time.
- Employment Type: Contractual.
- Education Qualification: Minimum Bachelors in any discipline from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Age Restriction: No Age restriction.
- Gender: Both Male & Female.
- Experience Requirement: Nill.
- Job Location: Chittagong, Dhaka, Sylhet.
- Compensation and Benefit: As Per Company Policy.
Salary Range: Monthly Salary BDT 15,000.00 – 18,000.00 + Commission.
- Promoting and selling widely used banking product.
- Exploring any new prospects and generating the leads for soliciting low-cost deposit for the Bank.
- Visiting the prospects by appointments for generating any fresh sales.
- Ensuring that the applicant’s documents are totally completed.
- Coordinating with the Branches for any pending/ missing documents and for other customer related issues/ concerns.
- Following-up on leads from the branch and customer inquiries.
- Having the ability to develop, leading & working as a team and building strong relationship with the existing & the prospective customer.
- Adequate understanding of market scenario & business development.
- Have to be highly committed.
- Enough computer & presentation skills.
- Need to have adequate command over the English language.
- Having previous relevant experience in the Liability Marketing/ Sales will be preferred but not must.
Have a Quick Glance (If You Wish):
How to Apply:
If you are willing to apply, you are advised to apply through the very well known job portal bdjobs.com. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative. If you still do not have your account in bdjobs, create one as early as possible. If you have one and you are willing to apply, then click on the button below. You will be taken to the job circular.Click Here
⊗⊗⊗ Please, do NOT forget to enclose your Photograph with your CV.
To Get More Job Updates:
We have a facebook page, just to help our job seeking friends so that our friend can invest their precious time on more important things, like- skill building & developing. Just ‘Like’ our page and click on ‘see first’ in your news feed in the ‘Following’ button; so that you don’t miss any job updates. To be a member of our family, simply–